Learn to plan, deliver, and track project tasks within the timeline, budget, and allocated resources using industry-standard tools such as Google Sheets and Asana. This program is in partnership with Pathstream. Note: Cohorts begin the 2nd Tuesday of every month, and enrollment cut-off is the Friday before.
Be able to communicate project plans, updates, and results to stakeholders and other groups to ensure alignment and proper execution. Learn principles and best practices from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK®).
Project management skills are in demand
- Job market demand for project managers is strong and growing with an increase of over 40% in the last 5 years
- Project management skills are broadly applicable to many business settings and in demand across industries
- Students will be prepared for jobs including Project Manager, Project Coordinator, and IT Project Manager
Courses are aligned to industry standards
- Students will learn principles and best practices from the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK)
- Students will demonstrate digital skills using the Asana platform to prepare for project manager roles
- These courses will prepare students for the
3 Course Certificate
- Foundations of Project Management
- Effective Project Planning
- Risk, Quality, and Integration Management
This program is in partnership with Pathstream.
Online: Complete in 4 to 6 months | 10-15 hours per week
Cost: $1,950 (discounted from $3,800+)