Gain a strong understanding of core concepts including brand positioning, market segmentation, competitive analysis, marketing channels, and metrics. This program is in partnership with Pathstream. Note: Cohorts begin the 1st Tuesday of every month, and enrollment cut-off is the Friday before.
Use Facebook Ads Manager to create, post, and analyze a Facebook ad campaign for a company of your choice. Practice interpreting and analyzing results of ad campaigns using multiple platforms.
Digital Marketing skills are in demand
- Entry level digital marketing jobs have grown 20% annually over the last 5 years
- Over 50% of all marketing expenditure in the US goes to digital marketing today
- Digital marketing draws upon a wide range of abilities and interests
Courses are aligned to industry standards
- In-demand jobs include Digital Marketing
Coordinators, Marketing Associates, Social
- Students practice using industry standard marketing tools
- Students learn core concepts including brand positioning, targeting and segmentation, and analyzing key metrics
4 Course Certificate
- Foundations and Strategy of Marketing
- Marketing Analytics and Performance Optimization
- Social Media Marketing
- Marketing Content Strategy and Branding
This program is in partnership with Pathstream.
Online: Complete online in 4 to 6 months