Learn about business processes in sales, the sales cycle, and Salesforce as a customer relationship management (CRM) platform. This program is in partnership with Pathstream. Note: Cohorts begin the 1st Tuesday of every month, and enrollment cut-off is the Friday before.
Explore job roles in the Salesforce ecosystem with a focus on Salesforce Administrator responsibilities associated with setting up and maintaining an organization’s Salesforce instance. Be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM/Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager.
CRM skills are in demand
- In the last 12 months, nearly 3 million jobs were posted that required Salesforce skills
- Salesforce is the leading Customer Relationship Management platform used by thousands of companies to track interactions with customers, streamline processes, monitor sales and generate important business reports
Courses are aligned to real careers
- Students will be prepared to use Salesforce skills for jobs including: CRM Salesforce Administrator, Sales Representative, Account Executive, and Sales Manager
- Integrate foundational knowledge with technical skills to showcase to future employers
4 Course Certificates
- Customer Relationship Management for Business
- Introduction to Salesforce Administration
- Advanced Topics in Salesforce Administration
- Applied Business Solutions with Salesforce
This program is in partnership with Pathstream.
Online: Complete in 4 to 6 months | 10-15 hours per week