Establishing a robust and stellar credit history early can help make your downstream credit rating work for you! Gain valuable practices evaluating various credit options, terms, and amortization tables to avoid creating a dastardly interest expense fiasco.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Explain advantages and disadvantages of using credit
- Distinguish among credit cards, other types of open-end credit, and installment loans
- Calculate the interest and annual percentage rate on consumer loans
- Read a credit card statement
- Read the Schumer Box
- Avoid predatory lending
What you’ll take away:
- Assessing credit card options
- Accessing and understanding your credit score
- Understanding how to manage credit cards
Denison Edge workshops range from 2-4 hours of contact time, depending on the topic and content. To earn your badge of completion, you must attend the entire session.
WHEN & WHERE:
SPRING 2023: 2/20/2023 | 6pm-8pm | Monday
LOCATION: Virtual (Zoom)