Well-informed tax planning affects what gets sent to Uncle Sam. Protecting your hard-earned assets makes good common sense and pays off.
In this workshop, you’ll gain an understanding around how to fill out an actual tax form and evaluate insurance options/terms to assure your tax and insurance bases are covered.
At the end of this workshop, you will be able to:
- Read a W-2 with confidence
- Fill out a W-4
- Prepare a 1040
- Unpack tax brackets
- Differentiate among the seven steps involved in calculating your federal income taxes
- Explain how insurance works to reduce risk
- Explain the nature of progressive income taxes and the marginal tax rate
What you’ll take away:
- Tax terms literacy
- Insurance options and terms
- Exposure to tax forms
Denison Edge workshops range from 2-4 hours of contact time, depending on the topic and content. To earn your badge of completion, you must attend the entire session.
WHEN & WHERE:
SPRING 2023: 3/6/2023 | 6pm-8pm | Monday
LOCATION: Virtual (Zoom)