Get practice evaluating various investment opportunities, risk/return tradeoffs, life-cycle investment decisions, and time value of money considerations to build the future nest egg of your dreams.
It might seem like a long way off, but acting upon a solid investment strategy now, will make a world of difference when retirement comes.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Create your own investment plan
- Explain how to get started as an investor
- Differentiate between savings and investing
- Describe the major risk factors that affect the rate of return on investments
What you’ll take away:
- Personal investment questionnaire
- Review of retirement account alternatives
- An understanding of different investment options (ie. debt, equity, funds, crypto, etc.)
Denison Edge workshops range from 2-4 hours of contact time, depending on the topic and content. To earn your badge of completion, you must attend the entire session.
WHEN & WHERE:
SPRING 2023: 3/23/2023 | 6pm-8pm | Monday
LOCATION: Virtual (Zoom)