A bank is an important ally as you move along your personal finance life cycle. Practice navigating your checking/savings and online banking account to assist you in developing pragmatic cash management habits.
At the end of this session, you will be able to:
- Identify the goals of monetary asset management
- Distinguish between various sources of financial services
- Prepare a bank reconciliation
- Read a bank statement
- Navigate online banking seamlessly
What you’ll take away:
- Bank reconciliation template
- Knowing how to read a checking account agreement
- Understanding how to assess different checking or savings institutions
Denison Edge workshops range from 2-4 hours of contact time, depending on the topic and content. To earn your badge of completion, you must attend the entire session.
WHEN & WHERE:
WINTER 2023: 7/17/2023 | 6pm-8pm | Monday
LOCATION: Virtual (Zoom)